When it comes to spying, there are a lot of stealth spy apps for Android available that you can use. These monitoring services will allow you to get real-time information of the target person and their smartphone activities. Just think if someone is trying to bully your partner. These apps will alert you to the information that is being used. It is always better to have such apps even if you never need them.
With so many different apps for monitoring iPhone usage, you might be wondering which one is the best to use. Today, we are going to talk about one of the top monitoring apps out there, Xnspy.
Xnspy is a photo spying app that helps you monitor online and smartphone activity of a person and the app has a firm emphasis on the user interface, remote controlling, and location features. We are now going to tell you about all the major features of this app, in detail.
Xnspy can be used to spy both Android and iPhone devices. That is, in fact, the main selling point for the app. The biggest advantage of Xnspy, however, is that it has separate versions for both the platform without requiring any rooting in case of Android devices and Jailbreak for iPhones.
The app comes with great all-around spying features. For instance, you can give commands and receive information from your account 24/7 with this app. If you’re using an iPhone and you want to monitor an Android user, this app may just right be for you.
- For Android: It supports the latest version of Android phone e. Nougat 7.0. You can also check the compatibility of your device on their website. For Android, it’s:
- Android OS Versions 4.x up to 7.0
- For iPhone: It has two versions; jailbreak and no-jailbreak. The app is currently available for the following iOS versions:
- iPhone Jailbreak Version 6.x up to 9.0.2
- iPhone No Jailbreak Version 6.x up to 11.1.2
App design and User interface:
Xnspy is a well-designed app. It has a simple yet fluent design. The app has a red and white theme by default. Logging into your Xnspy account takes you to what they call “Xnspy Dashboard”, an online control panel from where you manage the target device.
Installing the App:
The app will be available on exclusively from Xnspy’s website. So visit the website www.xnspy.com to subscribe to the app. Though installing the app is not difficult, it has separate installation procedures for both Android and iPhone. We will discuss both here.
- Installing on an Android Phone:
Once you subscribe to the app on the website you will receive a download link, account credentials, and some instructions. You will need to open the download link on the Android phone you wish to spy on. This will initiate app downloading process. After downloading, install the app on the phone. Installation does not take long and is usually 3- to the 5-min procedure.
Installing on an iPhone:
If you are using an iPhone with version 9.0.3 or above, you do not need to install the app. The No Jailbreak iPhone edition of the photo spying app is compatible up to iOS 11.2. All you need is the iCloud credentials of the monitored user to pair their iCloud account with your Xnspy account. For the older iPhone versions and jailbroken phones, the Jailbreak edition of the app can be used.
The Xnspy app offers two equally priced packages for iOS and Android devices. They are:
- Basic Edition
- Xnspy Premium Edition
Both these packages differ in not only the prices but also the features. Similarly, some features that are available in Jailbreak version may not be available in No-Jailbreak version. Plainly speaking, if the user wants the regular features then they should opt for the Basic edition, but for the advanced features, you will need to subscribe to their Premium package.
Xnspy tariff chart:
(iOS and Android)
(iOS and Android)
|Yearly||$99.99 ($8.33/month)||$149.99 ($12.49/month)|
|Quarterly||$69.99 ($23.33/month)||$99.99 ($33.33/month)|
|Monthly||$49.99 per month||$59.99 per month|
Most of the apps offer basic information on both the platforms or they specialize in one platform and leave the other. But Xnspy photo spying app offers basic and advanced features on both the platforms. Here they are discussed platform wise:
- Android Spying Features:
- Call Recording: If your target person receives a call from a contact on the Android phone, it is recorded and uploaded to your Xnspy account. You can use that information either by downloading the Xnspy dashboard app or log into your online account through your laptop.
- Spy on Facebook Messages: You can see all the Facebook conversations in the person’s messenger app. It will also include the data shared in those conversations.
- Record Phone Surroundings: If you want to spy on the surroundings of your target person without making a call, then you can use this feature. This feature will provide you with the recordings by accessing their microphone.
- iPhone Spying Features:
- Spy on iMessages: The Xnspy app for monitoring iPhone usage can give you a detailed account of all the incoming and outgoing iMessages. It will also include the date and time for every iMessage.
- Spy on WhatsApp chats and Photos: You can use this app to spy on someone’s WhatsApp chats. The Xnspy gives information about all the chats including group chats in your WhatsApp account. The app not only gives you the access to the phone gallery pics, it also shows you the pics shared through the WhatsApp chats.
- Location monitoring: If you want to know the places where the person has been all day, then the app will provide you with the location history of the person in the form of a location log. Not only this, it allows you to set limits on certain locations through their geofencing feature and when the target person visits those locations you are notified.
- Easy to navigate interface with well-defined categories for spying different features
- No need to root or jailbreak the device for using the app
- Available for both Android and iPhone and supports the latest operating systems
- The app is completely invisible and does not appear in the installed apps list.
- Some features that are available on Android may not be available on iPhone version.
- It doesn’t record voice calls made through the instant messengers.
- There is a limit of only one device per subscription. So one account can only monitor one device at the moment.
If you’re in the market for a full-featured spying app, Xnspy is a decent option. It offers relatively easy and smart monitoring for iOS and Android users. In addition to being a photo spying app, it can see your online activity including browsing history, emails, and contact information. However, there are some downsides like subscription limits and features difference on both devices. But for the price, the app is a bargain and all of its features work as promised.
For detail visit: https://xnspy.com/features/photos.html