BHIM APP: Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM), (BHIM App) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. BHIM App is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts. BHIM App is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM App is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation.
How BHIM App Work?
Register your bank account with Free BHIM APP, and set a UPI PIN for the bank account. Your mobile number is your payment address (PA), and you can simply start transacting. Yes! It is that simple.
Download BHIM App by Narendra Modi | BHIM Apk for Android Free Download
Send / Receive Money: Send money to or receive money from friends, family, and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Money can also be sent to non-UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID. You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments if required.
Check Balance on BHIM App: You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
Custom Payment Address: You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number.
QR Code: You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
check out everything about BHIM App download below
Transaction Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
Language supported: Hindi and English. More languages are coming soon!
Free BHIM App requires permission to your Phone Calls & SMS to verify your phone number.
Click Red Download button for free download BHIM App
Supported Banks by BHIM App:
– Allahabad Bank
– Andhra Bank
– Axis Bank
– Bank of Baroda
– Bank of Maharashtra
– Canara Bank
– Catholic Syrian Bank
– Central Bank of India
– DCB Bank
– Dena Bank
– Federal Bank
– HDFC Bank
– ICICI Bank
– IDBI Bank
– IDFC Bank
– Indian Bank
– Indian Overseas Bank
– IndusInd Bank
– Karnataka Bank
– Karur Vysya Bank
– Kotak Mahindra Bank
– Oriental Bank of Commerce
– Punjab National Bank
– RBL Bank
– South Indian Bank
– Standard Chartered Bank
– State Bank of India
– Syndicate Bank
– Union Bank of India
– United Bank of India
– Vijaya Bank
For more information: visit Here
How to Install Bhim App on your Phone?
- Once you’ve installed the BHIM App, it will ask for your mobile number for verification.
- Enter your number and click OK.
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter the passcode. Enter the passcode which you got on your mobile number and tap on confirm.
- After that, it will ask to confirm your bank account. Select your bank account(most of the account type will be shown).
- After choosing your bank account, it will automatically get your account number and IFSC code just by your mobile number.
- After that, verify your bank account as asked by the BHIM App and enjoy using the app Cheers!