Learn about the new Google sign-in page
Table of Contents
In the next few weeks, the page to sign in to your Google Account will look a little different.
What will stay the same
- The steps to sign in won’t change. You’ll enter the same information you usually do, like your email address and password.
- You can use your account to sign in securely to the same Google services as before.
Why the page is changing
The new sign-in page will:
- Have a cleaner, simpler look.
- Make the sign-in process faster.
- Be consistent across computers, phones, and tablets.
Where this change will happen
The new sign-in page will show up on computers, phones, and tablets. You’ll see it when you sign into a Google app or a Google service on a browser, like Chrome.
You might still see the old sign-in page in these cases:
- You use an older version of a browser
How to help keep your account secure
Both the old and new sign-in pages help you sign in securely to your Google Account.
To take extra steps to strengthen your account’s security, we recommend that you:
- Do a Security Checkup to review security settings and activity.
- Learn more about signing in securely, especially if you use a shared device.
- Visit the Safety Center to find out about online security and privacy tools.
For Original Post: Click Here