Visual Composer is an excellent plugin for Page Builder that save your lot of working time on website content and its design. Visual composer is a drag and drops frontend and backend page builder that help you to manage all of the categories, menus, a template of your website. By using Wpbakery Visual Composer you can take full control of your WordPress Website, and you can build any design that you can imagine and for this, you don’t have to be a programming expert. But since WordPress 4.5 and WordPress 4.8.1 is released Visual composer not working. So here you find the solution for Visual Composer Not Working in WordPress 4.5 and WordPress 4.8.1
[Solved] Visual Composer Not Working in WordPress 4.5 Fixed Updated WordPress 4.8.1
In Visual Composer by using Frontend editor and Backend Editor now, you can choose whether you want to work on the backend or move your page building process to frontend and see the changes instantly. Visual composer is working fine WordPress 4.1 and 4.4, but since WordPress is updated to WordPress 4.5.1, Visual Composer error is showing. When you want to change something or want to edit your before pages, or you want to build a new homepage for your website, you’ll see Visual Composer is continuous keeps loading, and you are not able to use Visual Composer Because of Visual Composer no Working.
How To Fix Visual Composer Not Working in WordPress 4.5 and WordPress 4.8.1
- First Deactivate your old Visual Composer from an installed plugin or If you have Newspaper theme installed in WordPress 4.5 or WordPress 4.8.1, then Go to Newspaper Theme Plugin and Deactivate the Visual Composer plugin.
- After Deactivating the Plugin Delete The “WpBakery Visual Composer” from the “Installed Plugin”.
- After Deleting it, Download the Premium Fixed WPBakery Visual Composer.
- After downloading upload this Js_composer.Zip file in WordPress plugin and Activate it.
- Now go to ADD NEW PAGE and click on Backend Button now you can use you, visual composer.
You don’t have to activate the plugin, its activated and fixed for WordPress V4.5 and WordPress V4.8.1 If you have any query or any problem just comment down below or just watch this video here, you see the step by step of the process.